Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and anyone can join! I, for one, love making lists, and am so excited to have these weekly prompts to share with you.
This week, the prompt is: “Ten Books That Have Been On Your Shelf (Or TBR) From Before You Started Blogging That You STILL Haven’t Read Yet”
Luckily, this is an easy prompt for me. Since this blog is so new, all of my books are older than this page! So, in no particular order:
- Vicious by VE Schwab
- Everland by Wendy Spinale
- Eragon by Christopher Paolini
- How to Train Your Dragon by Cressida Cowell
- Outlaw by Ted Dekker
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry
- The Fellowship of the Ring by JRR Tolkien
- The Time Machine by HG Wells
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand
There’s probably at least 150 books (I’m not exaggerating) that I could put on this list, but these are the first ones on the shelf that caught my eye. Maybe that should be my goal for 2017 – don’t pick up any library books until I’ve finished reading all the books I actually own.
See you on the next adventure! Dominique