This month I hope to read as much as possible, thought I’m not sure it’ll actually happen. I don’t read too much when I’m stressed, and September is moving month. Luckily, I finished Carry On today, so that’s one book down already!
In case you’re curious, I don’t include books I start but don’t finish during the same month, which is why I have Carry On listed as a September book. Books are only included if I finish them.
I know, I know. This list is a bit extensive. But my TBR isn’t a pile, it’s a mountain, and I tend to be over ambitious. Also, I feel worse about changing books on a short TBR list, than I do for not completely an impossible TBR list. The books photographed above are on my shelves already, three are part of my #ReadThemAllThon challenge, and they will all take priority. Any other books listed are on my hold list at the library, and I may or may not even get them this month.
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth
- The BFG by Roald Dahl
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- Everland by Wendy Spinale
- Everything That Makes You by Moriah McStay
- Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi
- Genius: The Game by Leopoldo Gout
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by John Tiffany, Jack Thorne, and JK Rowling
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
- Metaltown by Kristen Simmons
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
- Peril at End House by Agatha Christie
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
- Stealing Snow by DM Paige
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
- Vicious by VE Schwab
- Wake by Amanda Hocking
- The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker
I’ve bolded the titles I think I’ll actually get to. Of the unbolded titles, which do you think I should get to first?