Hello hello, my friends!
My birthday month is over and July is here. And you know what July means? Oh, that’s right – it’s Camp Nanowrimo time! For this round of Camp, I’ve decided to do a little something different. Rather than work on my novel via writing or editing
because why edit when you could procrastinate, I’ll be posting a NEW BLOG POST EVERY DAY IN JULY.
Yes, with the all caps. No, I’m not sorry for screaming. I need your help to stay accountable! Feel free to message me and send writing encouragements. Woot woot!
So… here’s post one:
What I Read
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- The Great Mouse Detective: Basil of Baker Street by Eve Titus
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay by JK Rowling
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by JK Rowling
- Little Knife by Leigh Bardugo
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling
- Quidditch Through the Ages by Kennilworthy Whisp
- The Wonderbolts Academy Handbook (by Hasbro)
- #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso
- The Merciless by Danielle Vega
I really enjoyed all of these books, but my favorite was The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. I highly recommend it!
What I’m Reading Now
- Chameleon Moon by RoAnna Sylver (on the ereader)
- Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell (buddy read)
- The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart (buddy read)
- Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab (on pause because I don’t want it to end)
- Broke Millennial by Erin Lowry (non-fiction)
- A List of Cages by Robin Roe (my most picked up current read)
I’m not listening to an audiobook at the moment. Hm. I should fix this.
What I’ll Read Next
If my TBR pile were to fall over right now, it would probably break my toe. Let’s be real. But I think my most anticipated book at the moment is The Merciless II by Danielle Vega. The first book terrified the ever lovin’ crap out of me, and even though I’m a giant chicken, I have got to find out what happens next. I gotta!
even if it makes me feel like I’m going to be murdered in my sleep
How about you? What was your favorite read this month?